Saturday, June 13, 2009

The start of something new!

So for a while now I have wanted to start a blog but I had nothing real exciting to share like being engaged or being pregnant, so I just kept putting it off. Well even though I am neither of those two exciting adventures I just decided to bite the bullet and try it out. Hopefully readers you will enjoy! I have been working at a summer camp for the past few years and it has really been a great job to have because I get to work with wonderful people and play with kids all day long. Each week of summer has a different theme. This past week we talked about manners. The children learned about proper etiquette. On Friday we took them all to Olive Garden so that they could practice their good manners! I was pretty nervous at first taking 25 kids to the Olive Garden but it was a success!! They did AMAZING!! They were so polite and used excellent manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment