Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I cannot sleep at the current moment, I figured I would update my blog. A few new things have happened over the past few weeks. As of last Monday, I am currently an employed teacher of the Lexington/Richland School District 5. I will be teaching 6th Grade Math this year. I am BEYOND excited about my job! I started school last Thursday and my kids come this Thursday. The past few days have been very overwhelming but I am really excited about this school year! Below are some pictures of my classroom before and after. I have not taken any recent pictures of my room but I will today and add them soon!!




When I first walked into my portable this is what it looked like. I had to get all of that other stuff out before I could set up my stuff.



Now here are some pictures of my room after I got in there.





I have been working in my room like crazy this week. I will update soon :)

1 comment: