Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update

It has been over 2 months since my last post and so much has gone on since then. Work, grad school, and coaching have consumed all of my time lately. Teaching science this year is going well. I still love math the most but I do enjoy a change and I love the hands-on experiences. :) Coaching is going well. My girls have been working so hard this season and we have competed in 3 competitions already. They have placed 2nd at all 3 competitions but have been improving each week. We have this weekend off but start back up next weekend. I am halfway finished with the Fall semester of grad school which means I am almost 3/4 of the way finished with my masters degree. I will graduate May 5, 2012 at 3pm...yes I am counting down the days. I absolutely love my degree program and I am learning a lot of useful information. However, I am ready to not have the stress of grad school in my life. I have been living in my house for almost 3 months and I still love it so much!! I finally had a fence put up in my backyard. Eventually I want to paint the half-bath downstairs and my bedroom but that will be a later project. My dad finally installed a ceiling fan in my bedroom and one of the bedrooms upstairs. I will post some new pictures soon!! My goal is to update more often then every 2 months but I cannot make any promises. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I'm so proud of you. Keep working hard (I know you will). It will pay off!!

    ReplyDelete