Sunday, September 19, 2010

Timeless Memories

"Sometimes people write the things they cannot say."

I have decided to write a few blog entries about my Granny. She was such a phenomenal woman and I think it will help the overall healing process by sharing some great stories about her. It has been 2 and a half years since she passed away but she was such a big part of my life (20 our of the 22 years I have been alive). And anyone that knows me knows that I have a hard time letting go. Losing her really changed my life. I am not the same person I was 2 and a half years ago. I know that even though she is not physically here, doesnt mean that she is gone because I have all the memories we created. But there are days where I could really use her here. She always knew exactly what to say to make it all better. Oh how I miss her so much! When I was younger the family would always go up to see her the day after Christmas and spend a few days with her. So below is the last picture she and I took together which happens to be the day after Christmas when daddy and I went to Alabama to visit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment