Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Season!

I cannot believe Christmas is just 2 days away. 2011 is almost over. So much has happened in the past year and I am so lucky for the many blessings that were brought to my life. In 2011 I finished my first year of teaching, first year of grad school, bought a house, went to Alaska, and paid my own bills. There are times I come home from work and I am still in shock that I am a "big girl". I love having my own house and be able to provide for myself, although I did not mind at all living with my parents. :) I used to absolutely HATE yard work, especially picking up pinecones. Lucky for me my house has one tree and it is not a pine tree. I have thoroughly enjoyed Christmas break so far. I never realized how badly I needed a break to kind of get myself back together and run some errands. I completed all of my Christmas shopping yesterday...I was a little behind/didn't start until Wednesday. My only complaint about break is that I wish it was a little bit colder outside so that it would feel like Christmas! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment