Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest

Ok if you have not heard of Pinterest or if you have and just havent visited the website then DO IT!!!! I have recently become obsessed with it. I found a recipe for loaded potato soup on it. The recipe came from Live A Little Wilder blog. I made it for my parents the other night and it was so good!! For Christmas I got a KitchenAid mixer and it is my new baby!!!! I seriously could go bankrupt buying things to make with my new mixer. To go along with the potato soup, I made homemade bread. I was nervous at first because to make homemade bread you have to have time and patience...two things I normally do not have a lot of but luckily break provided me with both. My next thing I want to make is the Santa Fe Chicken Fajita Soup.

My new baby and her accessories


The bread: It is round because I did not have a loaf pan...


The final product!!


For real Paula you should watch out there is a new chef in town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment