Monday, January 23, 2012

It's official...I have lost all my marbles!


So this past weekend I was talking with my boyfriend's mom and sister and they talked me into running a half marathon with them. I signed up today and it is official, I am running my very first half marathon. I am very excited but also very nervous at the same time. We are running the Divas Half Marathon in Myrtle Beach. It is a big nationally know race called Run Like A Diva. Hopefully I will be able to blog my training progress for you all. Today began day one of train for a half marathon. I did a 30 minute walk/run. I started out walking Rambo but his little legs only lasted on loop around the neighborhood so I dropped him off and ran the rest. By running more I think it will help me maintain my stress during my final semester of grad school. Please join me in my new journey to prepare for a half marathon!! Now back to grad work.

No comments:

Post a Comment